Which boat to choose?
Seafari RIB's (max 12 passengers each): These are our biggest boats, we have two 10m Redbay RIBS. We replace these boats every 3 years so they are up to date and the best in the business! When you charter one of these RIB's you get a Seafari skipper and crew.
Luxury Charter RIB (7 adults): This is an 8.2m Cobra Nautique ideal for smaller groups and families. This boat is spacious with a sunlounger, swimming platform and shower and ideal boat for cruising the CI waters. Every charter comes with a Seafari skipper.
See all the boats here
Read About Further Charter ideas
- Visit either Les Ecrehous or Les Minquiers Reefs
- Great for dolphin and seal spotting (Ecrehous especially)
- Ideal for swimming and paddleboarding (extra boards provided on request)
- Perfect for picnics or BBQ (Seafaris can provide a luxury picnic from Suma’s Restaurant if requested) Download Sumas Picnic Menu
- Incredible sandbanks on a low tide
- Trip times tailored to your needs
Full Day Charter
- Our neighbouring Islands of Sark, Herm and Chausey offer perfect day trips
- Great range of restaurants
- Stunning beaches and coastline
- Ideal for picnics and bbqs (especially Herm and Chausey)
- Hire bikes or a travel by horse and cart in Sark
- Travel time ranges from 45 minutes to an hour
- Enjoy spectacular scenery along Jersey’s coastline
- Amazing caves on Jersey’s north coast
- Trips can easily be extended to include a stop at a beach for a swim/picnic
- Relax with a drink onboard
- Fast paced
- Trips are generally shorter
- Choose from either Carteret or Portbail (tide dependant)
- 30 min crossing over to the Continent
- Great range of cafes and restaurants
- Relax on a beach enjoying a baguette with some cheese and wine
- Why not extend the charter and visit Les Ecrehous on the way over or way back
- One of the best trips for seeing dolphins
- Finish work and jump onboard, cruise in style to your restaurant
- Popular options include departing St. Helier to either Gorey, Portelet, St. Aubin or St. Brelade
- Sumas in Gorey, Pizza at Portelet or Oyster at the Oyster Box
- Enjoy a glass of bubbly whilst travelling in style
- Perfect to accommodate larger groups
- Fast paced shorter trips
- Can be combined with other activities
- Good for kids parties
- Ideal for lower budget
- Flexible departure points around the Island
- Works well combined with other activities
Chartering your own RIB with skipper and crew is the ultimate Seafari. Shoot over to France (Carteret/ Portbail) in 30 minutes to enjoy a lunch or dinner or let us organise a luxury picnic or bbq at a destination of your choice!
Enjoy dolphin and seal spotting before visiting a private sandbank for a glass of champagne.
Hold on to your seat whilst we head out on an adrenaline fuelled RIB Blast.
Head out to the Minquiers reef for a sandbank bbq, paddleboard and party games
charter Enquiry form
Request charter or wondering about further charter ideas
Submitting this form isn’t an agreement just an enquiry, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can and hopefully put on a charter to remember!