Which boat to choose?
Seafari RIB's (max 12 passengers each): These are our biggest boats, we have two 10m Redbay RIBS. We replace these boats every 3 years so they are up to date and the best in the business! When you charter one of these RIB's you get a Seafari skipper and crew.
Luxury Charter RIB (max 8 passengers): This is an 8.2m Cobra Nautique ideal for smaller groups and families. This boat is spacious with a sunlounger, swimming platform and shower and ideal boat for cruising the CI waters. Every charter comes with a Seafari skipper.
See all the boats here
Read About Further Charter ideas
- Les Ecrehous or Les Minquiers reefs - stunning scenery and crystal clear waters.
- Trip lengths are generally 2- 4.5 hours
- Perfect for picnics or a BBQ (luxury picnics from Suma’s Restaurant can be arranged) Download Sumas Picnic Menu
- Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your private sandbank
- Great for dolphin and seal spotting (Ecrehous especially)
- Ideal for swimming and paddleboarding
- Trip times tailored to your needs
- Ideal for groups of up to 12 but can do up to 32
- Finish work and jump onboard, cruise in style to your restaurant
- Popular options include departing St.Helier for either Gorey, Portelet, St.Aubins or St.Brelades
- St Helier to Gorey - popular restaurants include (Sumas, Feast, The Moorings, Crab Shack)
- Swing over to Portelet Bay Cafe for a pizza on the beach
- Enjoy a glass of bubbly whilst watching the sunset
- Up to 31 passengers is ideal but we can cater for more
- Trips are typically 1 way (1.25hrs or a return trip can be sorted)
Dinner/Lunch in France
- Choose from either Carteret or Portbail on the Normandy coast (tide dependant)
- 30 min crossing
- Unique and memorable experience
- Great range of restaurants to suit a range of budgets
- Evening trips best suited to May, June and July with longer evenings
- Trip length 4.25hrs +
- One of the best trips for seeing dolphins
Full Day Charter
- Our neighbouring Islands of Sark, Herm and Chausey offer perfect day trips
- Trip lengths are generally 8 hours (0900 to 1700)
- Perfect for a staff day out and team building
- Stunning beaches and coastline
- Ideal for picnics and bbqs (especially Herm and Chausey)
- Hire bikes or a travel by horse and cart in Sark
- Travel time ranges from 45 minutes to an hour.
- Enjoy spectacular scenery along Jersey’s coastline
- Trip lengths are generally from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours
- Perfect to accommodate larger groups
- Amazing caves on Jersey’s north coast
- Trips can easily be extended to include a stop at a beach for a swim/picnic
- Relax with a drink onboard
- Flexible departure points making it easy to combine with other activities
Looking to give your event something a little different, and create a special day to remember? Jersey Seafaris can tailor a day to your needs. Suitable for all, whether you are searching for adrenaline and speed or beautiful scenery.
Turn your annual office lunch into a special French meal on the continent, or picnic on a sandbar that seems more Caribbean than English Channel! Below are a selection of packages, all can be tweaked to fit your day – we are open to new ideas too!
We can team up with other activity providers to offer a range of different activities to make your event the perfect day. We can deal with numbers of 100 on island, down to smaller groups up to 31 for trips further offshore. We get very booked up so important to book in advance especially for double boat charters.
Whether it is Team Building, Staff Incentives or Client Entertaining we will put together a charter to suit you.
charter Enquiry form
Request charter or wondering about further charter ideas
Submitting this form isn’t an agreement just an enquiry, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can and hopefully put on a charter to remember!