Which boat to choose?
Seafari RIB's (max 12 passengers each): These are our biggest boats, we have two 10m Redbay RIBS. We replace these boats every 3 years so they are up to date and the best in the business! When you charter one of these RIB's you get a Seafari skipper and crew.
Luxury Charter RIB (7 adults): This is an 8.2m Cobra Nautique ideal for smaller groups and families. This boat is spacious with a sunlounger, swimming platform and shower and ideal boat for cruising the CI waters. Every charter comes with a Seafari skipper.
See all the boats here
Read About Further Charter ideas
- Visit either Les Ecrehous or Les Minquiers Reefs
- Trip lengths vary from 2 - 5 hours
- Perfect for drinks, picnics or BBQ (Seafaris can provide a luxury picnic from Suma’s Restaurant if requested) Download Sumas Picnic Menu
- Ideal for swimming and paddleboarding (extra boards provided on request)
- Incredible sandbanks on a low tide
- Trip times tailored to your needs
- Enjoy spectacular scenery along Jersey’s coastline
- Trip lengths are generally from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours
- Perfect to accommodate larger groups
- Amazing caves on Jersey’s north coast
- Trips can easily be extended to include a stop at a beach for a swim/picnic
- Relax with a drink onboard
- Flexible departure points making it easy to combine with other activities
- Choose from either Carteret or Portbail (tide dependant)
- Trip lengths are flexible but are generally just over 4 hours
- Blast over to the continent in 30 minutes
- Great range of cafes and restaurants
- One of the best trips for seeing dolphins
- Perfect way to combine a boat trip and meal
- St Helier to Gorey - Restaurants include (Sumas, Feast, Seascale, Crab Shack)
- Swing over to Portelet Bay Cafe for a pizza on the beach
- Enjoy a glass of bubbly whilst travelling in style
- Trip tailored to suit your schedule
Full Day Charter
- Our neighbouring Islands of Sark, Herm and Chausey offer perfect day trips
- Good range restaurants
- Stunning beaches and coastline
- Ideal for picnics and bbqs (especially Herm and Chausey)
- Hire bikes or a travel by horse and cart in Sark
- Travel time ranges from 45 minutes to an hour.
- Adrenaline fuelled fast paced shorter trips
- Perfect way to lose a hangover
- Works well combined with other activities
- Ideal for a lower budget
- Flexible departure points around the Island
Looking for ideas for a Stag or Hen party in Jersey? Jersey provides the perfect destination for a stag or hen party weekend, we’re just a short 45 minute flight from Gatwick. At Jersey Seafaris we can offer the perfect activity on the water to suit your needs. Here’s some ideas that we’ve put together, if you don’t fancy them, get back to us with something creative!
Shoot over to France (Carteret/ Portbail) in 30 minutes to enjoy a boozy lunch or dinner
- Enjoy dolphin and seal spotting before visiting a private sandbank for a glass of champagne
- Hold on to your seat whilst we head out on an adrenaline fuelled RIB Blast
- Head out to the Minquiers reef for a sandbank bbq, paddleboard and party games
Let us take the stress out of organising the ultimate stag and hen adventure, so you can sit back and enjoy yourself. We can put together a charter to suit all budgets.
CHARTER Enquiry FORM
Request charter or wondering about further charter ideas
Submitting this form isn’t an agreement just an enquiry, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can and hopefully put on a charter to remember!